Why Magic Spell ?
The Magic Spell Pre-School’s purpose is to create a happy and secure environment within the school, in which all pupils realize and develop their own special abilities in constant awareness of the needs of others.
- We recognize that every child is unique. We believe that the happy and secured environment is an integral part of a child’s educational experience.
- We are committed to facilitating active learning opportunities both using indoor and outdoor opportunities and benefits from most of the facilities on the main school site, in particular specialist teaching staff for special skills. We believe every child deserves the best possible start in life to support and fulfil their potential. We aim to provide a warm, loving and stimulating environment which will promote all areas of your child’s development.
- Your child will experience a broad and balance curriculum which will be differentiated to suit his or her abilities, interests and personality. When planning lessons and activities, our emphasis is on fun, enjoyment and challenge. We aim to encourage your child to adopt a positive attitude towards learning which will provide a solid foundation for their future education.
Components of Our Curriculum
- Focuses on basic skills, content and higher level thinking
- Encourages lifelong learning
- Structures learning around themes, big ideas and meaningful concepts
- Provides connections among various curricular disciplines
- Provides learners opportunities to apply skills they have learned
- Encourages active participation in relevant real-life experiences
- Captivates, motivates, and challenges learners
- Provides a deeper understanding of content
- Offers opportunities for more small group and industrialized instruction
- Accommodates a variety of learning styles/theories and multiple intelligences.